Moon Glow Pro Intense UV Cake Paint - Shoplivepages::jquery();?>
For a product to be legal within the EU (and therefore the UK) a product must:1. Comply with EU1223/2009 regulations including regulations of product formula, safety and labelling2. Have a valid CPSR (cosmetic product safety assessment) produced by a qualified professional. This is an independent report that confirms the product is safe to produce and use, and compiles with EU1223/2009 regulation.3. Be manufactured in an ISO9001 and GMP UN22716 accredited facility. Facilities that hold these accreditations are audited externally every 3 months.4. Have the formula registered on the EU CPNP database.5. Exclusively use cosmetic/personal care grades of all ingredients, that comply with the required cosmetic purity specification.
Labeling requirements for cosmetic products
Before placing cosmetic products on the market, the manufacturer must comply with container and packaging labeling guidelines under EC 1223/2009. To comply with the Regulation all required information must be presented in a legible and indelible manner.
Information to be included shall include:
- Name and address of the responsible person and country of origin for imported products
- Weight or volume of cosmetic product at time of packaging
- Expiration date of product when stored under appropriate conditions
- Precautions to be followed in the use of the cosmetic product
- Identifying batch number for the manufacture of the product
- Explanation of the function of the cosmetic product if its use is unclear
- Ingredients listed in descending order of the weight of each when added to the product; ingredients that are present in concentrations of less than 1% can be listed in any order after the main ingredientsI can confirm that all of our products conform to the current version EU1223/2009. We hold a valid CPSR on file for every product. We manufacture everything in-house and we are ISO9001 and GMP UN22716 accredited. All of our products are listed on the CPNP database. The majority of our ingredients are sourced in the UK exclusively from reputable distributors. The few that aren’t come from reputable distributors in the EU and all ingredients we use are cosmetic/personal care grades that meet the required specification.